Annual Congress of the European
Association for Cancer Research
Annual Congress of the European Association for Cancer Research
Travel Grant applications are now closed.
Travel Grant application deadline: 06 March 2023
We're awarding Travel Grants to assist members of the European Association for Cancer Research who need financial assistance to attend the Congress and present their work as an oral or poster presentation. Each EACR Travel Grant includes a free registration and funds to support travel and accommodation costs.
We have two eligibility categories:
- Student and Early Career EACR members with less than 4-years postdoctoral experience
- All EACR members based in countries with a low- or middle-income economy
PLUS additional Travel Grants for EACR members in Turkey and Syria. Click here or scroll down for more information.
Not an EACR member yet?
Membership starts at just €25 for students. Click here to find out more and join online.
- You are a current EACR member. Find out more. The EACR aims to be inclusive: we may be able to offer reduced membership fees for researchers from low/lower middle-income economies (as defined by the World Bank) or who have extenuating circumstances. To ask about this please contact our membership team.
- Travel Grants are targeted at members who, without additional funding, would not be able to attend the congress. Please consider your financial need before applying and demonstrate it in your application.
- Applicants must have submitted an abstract for the Congress on the Congress website.
You must also meet one of the criteria below:
- Student and Early Career EACR members with less than four years postdoctoral experience. Exceptions may be made in the case of members who have had a professional break, such as illness or parental leave.
- EACR members who are based in a country with a low- or middle-income economy, as defined by the World Bank. Click here and scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the current list on the World Bank website.
- EACR members currently based in Turkey or Syria
Additional Travel Grants for EACR members based in Turkey and Syria
We've allocated extra EACR funding in 2023 to help members in Turkey and Syria attend the Congress. This is one way we're trying to help researchers in these countries after the disastrous earthquake of February 2023.
EACR members currently based in Turkey and Syria should apply for a Travel Grant in the usual way, following the instructions on this page.
Do you have a question about Travel Grants?
Abstract submission deadline
06 March 2023
Travel Grant application deadline
06 March 2023
Early registration deadline
24 April 2023
Regular registration deadline
01 June 2023
Travel grant winners at EACR 2022
Sorry. You need to upgrade your browser
You are using Internet Explorer 8
This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.